Comment on page
Documentation for the Arc CLI tool.
This page is under construction.
Welcome to the documentation for the Arc CLI tool. This command-line tool allows you to interact with the Arc platform directly from your command line, providing convenient access to Arc. The CLI offers various commands and subcommands to perform different operations related to asset management, authentication, deposit operations, fee management, transactions, user management, utility functions, and vault management.
pip install git+https://github.com/threesigmaxyz/starkexpress-python-sdk.git
Once the installation is complete, you can verify it by running:
If the installation was successful, this command will display the current version of the CLI tool.
Once you have completed the installation steps, you can get started with the Arc CLI tool. The following command will display all available commands along with a brief description:
Before using the CLI you must authenticate your client with Arc using the provided client ID and secret:
starkexpress-cli auth login --client-id=CLIENT_ID --client-secret=CLIENT_SECRET
Click on the command names below to access detailed documentation for each command and its sub-commands:
- assets: Asset management commands.
- auth: Tenant authentication commands.
- deposits: Deposit operation commands.
- fees: Fee management commands.
- mints: Mint operation commands.
- transactions: Transaction management commands.
- transfers: Transfer operation commands.
- users: User management commands.
- utils General: utility commands.
- vaults: Vault management commands.
- withdraws: Withdraw operation commands.
For any command, you can get help on its usage and available options by using the
--helpflag after the command.